WHO ARE THESE PARTIES SUITABLE FOR?
- The Slumber Club packages cater for boys and girls from 6yrs to 14yrs. Slumber parties can be held during the day or overnight.
CAN I SELECT A CUSTOM THEME?
- Yes, you can. The Slumber Club thrives on input from both parents and children to create the perfect Slumber Party. Please contact us to discuss your ideas.
DO YOU OFFER PACKAGES FOR MORE THAN 5 TEEPEES?
- Yes, we do - if you have the space, we can bring the teepees.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO BOOK?
- As dates can book out quickly, we recommend booking at least 6 weeks in advance, but please contact us for availability on your preferred date.
- We can also provide cute extra treats for your Slumber Club guests including: Drink Bottles, Party Bags, Eye Masks, PJ's and Torches. Please drop us a note for quantities and pricing.
HOW MUCH ROOM DO I NEED?
- Each teepee requires minimum 2.2metres length & 1.2metres width.
- Mattress Dimensions: Width: 70cm, Length: 160cm, Height: 15cm - Larger mattresses can be accommodated if required and subject to availability. We can arrange the teepees in assorted configirations to make them work in any space. If you are unsure, please let us know the dimensions available and we can work through options for you.
CAN I HOLD MY SLUMBER CLUB OUTSIDE?
- Your Slumber Club party can held held outside but as our teepees are not waterproof they can only be positioned in an alfresco or verandah space but please give us a call to discuss other options.
- There is an additional fee of ($20 per package) for mats to be placed underneath each teepee. Sprinklers, hoses and water must not be used near any of the Slumber Club hire equipment.
DO YOU SET-UP?
- Yes, we do. We deliver, assemble and style the teepees. Please allow 60-90 minutes for set-up (depending on final numbers) and our team will swiftly collect everything following the party.
DO I NEED TO WASH THE SHEETS BEFORE MY TEEPEES ARE COLLECTED?
- No you don't. All sheets & blankets will be collected and washed in hypoallergenic laundry detergent.
DO I NEED TO BRING MY OWN PILLOW?
- Yes, you do. For hygienic reasons, we cannot supply pillows.
CAN PETS SLEEP IN OUR TENTS?
- We all love our pets, but all animals must be kept away from the teepees due to some children having extreme allergic reactions to animal hair (which is not always easy to eliminate despite thorough washing).
BOOKINGS & PAYMENTS
HOW DO I MAKE A BOOKING?
- Please complete the on-line booking form - Click here or please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I SECURE MY BOOKING?
- We'll send you an email together with T & C's confirming your booking with the number of teepees and party collection. A 50% deposit will lock-in your date.
WHEN IS FINAL PAYMENT DUE?
- Final payment is due 3 weeks prior to your party.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
- Should you need to cancel less than 3 weeks prior to your party, you will forfeit your deposit. You can however, re-schedule to another date to retain your deposit.